MIRO RADICI FAMILY OF COMPANIES
Innovation, research, development
Miro Radici Family of Companies is an industrial Group present in 90 States, with more than 5.500 authorized staff.
Born as textile factory in the first half of 1900, today Miro Radici Family of Companies is keeping on reinforcing and growing, constantly diversifying its own activities, thanks to an investment policy in research, development and innovation both in technological and industrial field.
As from the 90’s, the Group has consolidated an important presence in sectors that represent the new strategic horizons of the global market: energy, transports, automation and robotic, finance.
An important international reality that as from the historic office in Bergamo, in the north of Italy, is operative through sub-holding active in different activities areas.
New strategic asset
Miro Radici Family of Companies is operative in diversification activities and in high level industrial and financial participations.
These the four business areas:
- Solution provider in research and development activities, marketing and logistic for textiles and clothing modern distribution, Miro Radici AG.
- Transports and infrastructures, with cargo aircraft activities and airport structures development.
- Automation and robotic, with high qualified mechanical planning and production of machineries for operating and maintenance support without operator in oil sectors and risky environments.
- Energy, with the production of electric energy, specially from renewable sources.
- Finance, with the participation in innovative industrial activities, sale operations and development of important requalification plans both in Italy and abroad in Real Estate sector.
- Mechanotextile, Itema Group, international leader of the sector.
- Carpet and moquette production, fashion, automotive and synthetic grass internal covering, Pietro Radici Industries & Brands.